The four P’s of Marketing
The identification, selection and development of a product.
The determination of the products retail and wholesale value and cost.
The selection of the distribution channels to reach the consumer.
The development and implementation of a marketing strategy.
A Good Time To Review Your Marketing
When is it time to take a look at your marketing and shake it up a little? How do you plan for changes? At ALR Media, we do a serious inventory of our marketing effectiveness and new possibilities in the last quarter of each year. If you are starting a new marketing plan, then that is a great time to look for new marketing opportunities.
How We Can Help
- We will look at your website stats for the year – We will make notes of the high points and the things that didn’t quite work.
- We will go through Google Analytics and review your website stats. There are thousands of things each day that will tell you your marketing is lagging – your website may not be utilizing current and new technology – we all know that your website is your first welcome to any new clients – does it welcome people in and make their visit easy? Can people find where to contact you with a click? Does it reflect your current personality and passion for your company?
- Is your brand working for you? Does your logo look fresh and solid? Does it need a freshen up?
- Monthly we go in and freshen up the content on our website and make sure it is getting the clicks we expect. Does the tone of your content reflect your passion and involvement in your clients?
- Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google your friend? Can people find you on the first or second page of a Google search? Maybe it’s time to clean up your content and seriously look at your keywords. We will analyze your key search terms and help you to come up on page one or two. We also can help to write compelling content if you ever get stuck.